Pages

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

I'm Back

My poor, neglected blog.  Things started out so promising, then life got crazy and I kind of forgot about blogging.  I'm back, though, and really inspired to do more writing!

What have I been doing, you may ask?  Well, my first born is now 3 1/2 and his little brother is 2.  Yes, it's really been that long since I posted anything here.  I am still working part time as a massage therapist, but I am also just beginning to homeschool my kiddos, so you can expect lots of posts about that adventure.

My other passion is bodybuilding.  I am definitely not a pro, but it is something that I have done for years and I absolutely love.  If it's not your thing, that's fine.  If you think that chicks with muscles are "ugly", "mannish", or "gross" that's fine, too.  I just don't wanna hear about it ;)    Anyway, after 2 kids, no sleep, lots of weight gain/loss and some really poor food choices, I am back at it!

So, to sum up, you can expect the usual posts about food, home, kids, as well as new stuff about homeschooling, bodybuilding and whatever other random stuff I feel inclined to write about.  For now, I have to go help my firstborn build a sidewalk in his sandbox, then teach him some more about cows.  See ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment