Pages

Saturday, September 25, 2010

30 Day Challenge: The Kiss

Every month I challenge myself (and all of you) to try something new for 30 days.  30 days is long enough to establish a habit.  It's also long enough to make a real change in your own life, and in the lives of those around you.

This month's challenge is:  The Kiss



There is a line from an old K.T. Oslin song that says, "Don't kiss me like we're married, kiss me like we're lovers."  That is the goal of this challenge.  I want you to kiss your significant other passionately every day.  I know this seems like a simple thing, but when is the last time you really kissed your husband or wife?  I'm not talking that quick kiss when they get home from work as you hand off the baby, or that little peck when you tell them good night.  I'm talking a deep, passionate, "grab-their-hair" kind of kiss.  A "steam-up-the-windows-in-the-back-of-the-Camaro-while-listening-to-a-power-ballad-mix-tape" kind of kiss.  The kind of kiss that your kids see and say, "ewwwwww...gross!"

Tell your significant other about the challenge, or don't.  Either way, I want to hear what kind of response you get.  Check back in with me at the end of the month and share your experiences.  I want to know how a month of passionate kisses changes your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment